ENROLLMENT CLOSES Sunday, July 10!
A step-by-step system for figuring out the best location, community, and home for you.
52% of people surveyed said one of their greatest fears about retirement was moving to the wrong place.
That’s second only to not having enough assets or income.
Imagine if there was a resource you could access whenever you wanted, that included a logically organized system to walk you step-by-step through the process of figuring out where to retire, and guiding you through all the steps required to actually make it a reality.
That would be great right?
Well I’m here today to tell you that such a thing does exist and it’s called Pick the Right Place.
I’m Ryan Erisman, the founder of For Boomers Media
For years readers just like you have allowed me to help them discover the information they need to make educated decisions about the best places to retire and achieve their retirement dreams.
Whether it’s been through my “for Boomers” family of books and websites like Florida for Boomers, through my bestselling book Inside the Bubble about The Villages, or through one of my other websites like Golf Community Guide, I’ve helped thousands of people navigate this process.
From years of hearing my readers’ thoughts, worries and concerns, it became clear that there was a need for a more organized and deeply supported training program to help them allay their greatest fear of moving to the wrong place.
Based on the hundreds of conversations with people just like yourself, I’ve taken years of questions, answers, and resources shared and organized them into a logical system for all to use and benefit from.
You Don’t Have To Go It Alone Anymore
You could try and figure this all out yourself.
And you know what? With a couple hundred hours of research and lots of trial and error, you could probably do it.
Or you could take the shortcut. You see, I spent the last 10 years helping other people figure out where to retire. And I’m going to share everything I know inside this online course.
As John C Maxwell said, “A wise person learns from his mistakes. A wiser one learns from others’ mistakes. But the wisest person of all learns from other’s successes.”
Pick the Right Place contains a library of curated and original content, downloads, and worksheets designed to arm you with the knowledge to make confident decisions about where you want to retire.
The core training is broken down into the three logical segments: Location, Community, and Home.
Here’s what you’ll find in each section:
Module 1: LOCATION
1. Knowing what you don’t want is almost as important as knowing what you do want. Learn 7 things you definitely don’t want in a retirement community.
2. Taxes are one of people’s biggest concerns when deciding where to retire. Discover the most (and least) tax friendly states for retirement.
3. Ever considered retiring in another country? It can lead to new adventures and help stretch your retirement dollars. Here are what the experts are calling the top places to retire abroad.
4. The web can be overwhelming, especially when it comes to community research. So here are what I consider the best places for community research.
5. I wish it were as easy as finding a location, community, and home you like. But here are 6 critical things to consider before deciding on your retirement community.
6. Gated communities come in a variety of “flavors”. Here’s what you need to know about the different types.
7. Buying in a Golf Community? It’s not as simple as it seems. Here’s what you need to be aware of and look out for.
8. What happens when you both want different things in retirement? (I had to bring in the outside experts for this one.)
Module 2: COMMUNITY
1. How to figure out what your cost of living will be, no matter where you plan to retire.
2. On the fence between buying/building a new home vs. buying a resale? Here are the seven benefits of building a new home.
3. Have your heart set on building/buying new? Not so fast! You should also take into account the benefits of buying a resale.
4. Some of your biggest “aha” moments will come when you are actually visiting places and communities. I’ll give you the tools to making the most of your research trips.
5. I actually used to sell for the builders in a retirement community. Here are my insider tips for negotiating with home builders.
6. One of the biggest holdups to people being able to move forward realizing their retirement lifestyle dreams is their inability to sell their current home. In this video you’ll learn how to sell your current home faster and for more money.
7. Whether you’re buying new or resale, you want to give the house a good looking over before signing on the dotted line. Learn what you need to go over during your new home walkthrough.
8. Getting Organized for your move and downsizing, plus, 10 tips to help you survive the actual move.
Module 3: HOME
1. Here are the most important things to do your first week in a new home.
2. The quicker you get up-to-speed on everything, the quicker you can actually relax and begin to enjoy what you’ve just accomplished. Here’s how to get to know your new community FAST!
3. Your new home is a blank slate, and your surroundings affect your lifestyle in so many ways. Here’s where to find inspiration for decorating your new home to reflect how you want to live.
The Most Commonly Asked Question:
Is this training live? What if I can’t make it to the sessions?
I’ve got great news. You have NOTHING to worry about. The module content in Pick the Right Place is all prerecorded training videos. You can download them and go through them at your leisure. No need to show up anywhere live.
Also, you can go through Pick the Right Place at your own pace. Because when you enroll today, you get lifetime access to all of the training material.
And, as you’ll soon see, there’s absolutely NO RISK to enrolling right now, because…
I’ve Got A Rock-Solid 30-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
…100% RISK FREE.
If you feel like you don’t get 10X the value from the training material, email me before the 31st day, and I’ll happily refund your full payment.
The best part is this:
If you think there’s a “slight chance” Pick the Right Place can work for you, you should enroll today.
Because you can try the material risk free…and decide if it’s right for you over the next 30 days.
MY friends think I’m CRAZY for doing this because they say “What if people just take advantage of you?”
To that, I say, why would I penalize the 99% of people in the world who are good people because of a few bad eggs?
So, that’s why I’m happy to offer this risk-free 30-day guarantee.
JOIN TODAY & GET:
This includes lifetime access to all the videos, worksheets, checklists and downloads.
$47 (One-Time Fee)
You’ve followed systems to advance in your career and profession.
You’ve followed systems to save those hard earned dollars to be able to live wherever you want in retirement.
But nobody has put together a system to help you through the process of figuring out the best place for YOU.
Don’t miss out on your chance to have me personally help guide you through the process.