An organized and logical system for achieving your IDEAL retirement lifestyle….before, during, and after you move
Does this sound familiar?
You’re gathering as much information as you can trying to figure out what the best places are for you to retire, what its going to cost you, and how you’re actually going to get there.
But there’s simply so much information floating around online, much of it with conflicting advice, that you find yourself stuck or going in circles, and ultimately not making any progress towards getting where you want to be.
Imagine if there was a resource you could access whenever you wanted, that included a logically organized system to walk you step-by-step through the process of designing the retirement lifestyle you want, and guiding you through all the steps required to actually make it a reality.
That would be great right?
Well I’m here today to tell you that such a thing does exist and it’s called For Boomers Academy.
I’m Ryan Erisman, the founder of For Boomers Media
For years readers just like you have allowed me to help them discover the information they need to make educated decisions about where and how to achieve the retirement lifestyle of their dreams.
Whether it’s been through my “for Boomers” family of books and websites like Florida for Boomers, Carolinas for Boomers, Arizona for Boomers, and California for Boomers…
Through my bestselling book Inside the Bubble about The Villages (World’s Most Popular Retirement Community)…
Or through one of my other websites like Golf Community Guide…
As a Certified Retirement Coach, I’ve helped thousands of people navigate this process.
From years of hearing my readers’ thoughts, worries and concerns, it became clear that there was a need for a more organized and deeply supported training program to help them reach their retirement lifestyle goals.
Based on the hundreds of conversations with people just like yourself, I’ve taken years of questions, answers, and resources shared and organized them into a logical system for all to use and benefit from.
Most of my readers fall into one of three buckets, depending on where they’re at in the process.
I call them the three different phases of retirement lifestyle design.
In the “Before” phase, you’re gathering information, figuring out what you want and don’t want, what you like and don’t like, where you could see yourself in the future, and so on.
Then in the “During” phase, you’re taking a much closer look at your “short list” by visiting communities, zeroing in on the costs and implications your choices may bring, and eventually deciding on a location, community, and home that fits your desired lifestyle.
Finally, in what I call the “After” phase, you’re settling in to your new life and taking the necessary steps to ensure the retirement lifestyle you initially envisioned becomes your true reality.
Meet Bill and Barbara
When I met Bill and Barbara 2 years ago, they were stuck in New Hampshire, with a house to sell, no clear plan on exactly where they wanted to retire (they knew it was somewhere in Florida but weren’t sure beyond that), and they had kids who lived near them that were trying to get them to stay.
With my help, they were able to get their home sold, narrow down and ultimately choose a place, community, and house here in Florida, and come up with a transition plan to keep everyone happy.
I’d love to try and help do the same for you.
You Don’t Have To Go It Alone Anymore
You could try and figure this all out yourself.
And you know what? With a couple hundred hours of research and lots of trial and error, you could probably do it.
Or you could take the shortcut. You see, I spent the last 10 years helping others get the result you are now trying to achieve. And I’m going to share everything I know inside this online course.
As John C Maxwell said, “A wise person learns from his mistakes. A wiser one learns from others’ mistakes. But the wisest person of all learns from other’s successes.”
For Boomers Academy contains a library of curated and original content, downloads, and worksheets designed to arm you with the knowledge to make confident decisions about where and how you want to retire.
The core training is broken down into the three logical phases of retirement lifestyle design I just mentioned: Before, During, and After.
Here’s what you’ll find in each section:
Module 1: The BEFORE Phase
1. Knowing what you don’t want is almost as important as knowing what you do want. Learn 7 things you definitely don’t want in a retirement community.
2. Taxes are one of people’s biggest concerns when deciding where to retire. Discover the most (and least) tax friendly states for retirement.
3. Ever considered retiring in another country? It can lead to new adventures and help stretch your retirement dollars. Here are what the experts are calling the top places to retire abroad.
4. The web can be overwhelming, especially when it comes to community research. So here are what I consider the best places for community research.
5. I wish it were as easy as finding a location, community, and home you like. But here are 6 critical things to consider before deciding on your retirement community.
6. Gated communities come in a variety of “flavors”. Here’s what you need to know about the different types.
7. Buying in a Golf Community? It’s not as simple as it seems. Here’s what you need to be aware of and look out for.
8. What happens when you both want different things in retirement? (I had to bring in the outside experts for this one.)
Module 2: The DURING Phase
1. How to figure out what your cost of living will be, no matter where you plan to retire.
2. On the fence between buying/building a new home vs. buying a resale? Here are the seven benefits of building a new home.
3. Have your heart set on building/buying new? Not so fast! You should also take into account the benefits of buying a resale.
4. Some of your biggest “aha” moments will come when you are actually visiting places and communities. I’ll give you the tools to making the most of your research trips.
5. I actually used to sell for the builders in a retirement community. Here are my insider tips for negotiating with home builders.
6. One of the biggest holdups to people being able to move forward realizing their retirement lifestyle dreams is their inability to sell their current home. In this video you’ll learn how to sell your current home faster and for more money.
7. Whether you’re buying new or resale, you want to give the house a good looking over before signing on the dotted line. Learn what you need to go over during your new home walkthrough.
8. Getting Organized for your move and downsizing, plus, 10 tips to help you survive the actual move.
Module 3: The AFTER Phase
1. Here are the most important things to do your first week in a new home.
2. The quicker you get up-to-speed on everything, the quicker you can actually relax and begin to enjoy what you’ve just accomplished. Here’s how to get to know your new community FAST!
3. Your new home is a blank slate, and your surroundings affect your lifestyle in so many ways. Here’s where to find inspiration for decorating your new home to reflect how you want to live.
4. Video Lecture from the author of “Life Changing Art of Tidying Up”. I’m a big believer is the art of simplifying things, and there’s no better time for you to do that than right now when you’re embarking on this new phase of life and adventure.
5. Video Lecture from the author of “Unretirement”. With the move firmly behind you, you’ve finally got the breathing room to figure out what else you want to do with your life.
And believe it or not, you’ll also get…
Bonus #1: 365 Days of Email Support
As a For Boomers Academy student, I want to make sure you get your questions answered…when you need them answered. That’s why I give you 365 days of email support where you can ask me your questions over email and be guaranteed a timely response.
Bonus #2: Inside the Bubble Academy
You’ll also get access to a 60+ part video series on America’s most popular retirement community, The Villages in Central Florida. I literally wrote the book on the place and created this video series to supplement what I teach people in my book. Even if you aren’t interested in The Villages, this series will give you good insight into what life is like in some of the bigger retirement communities across the country.
The Most Commonly Asked Question:
Is this training live? What if I can’t make it to the sessions?
I’ve got great news. You have NOTHING to worry about. The module content in For Boomers Academy is all prerecorded training videos. You can download them and go through them at your leisure. No need to show up anywhere live.
Also, you can go through For Boomers Academy at your own pace. Because when you enroll today, you get lifetime access to all of the training material.
And, as you’ll soon see, there’s absolutely NO RISK to enrolling right now, because…
I’ve Got A Rock-Solid 30-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Try For Boomers Academy for 30 days…
…100% RISK FREE.
If you feel like you don’t get 10X the value from the training material, email me before the 31st day, and I’ll happily refund your full payment.
The best part is this:
If you think there’s a “slight chance” For Boomers Academy can work for you, you should enroll today.
Because you can try the material risk free…and decide if it’s right for you over the next 30 days.
My friends think I’m CRAZY for doing this because they say “What if people just take advantage of you?”
To that, I say, why would I penalize the 99% of people in the world who are good people because of a few bad eggs?
So, that’s why I’m happy to offer this risk-free 30-day guarantee.
When you enroll in For Boomers Academy today, here’s what you’ll get:
JOIN TODAY & GET:
This includes lifetime access to all the videos, worksheets, checklists and downloads. – Value $197
1 Year of Email Support
As a For Boomers Academy student, I want to make sure you get your questions answered…when you need them answered. That’s why I give you 365 days of email support where you can ask questions over email. – Value $120
BONUS PROGRAM: Inside the Bubble Academy
As a bonus, you’ll also get access to a 35-part video series on America’s most popular retirement community, The Villages in Central Florida. I literally wrote the book on the place and created this video series to supplement what I teach people in my book. Even if you aren’t interested in The Villages, this series will give you good insight into what life is like in some of the bigger retirement centers across the country. – Value $197
The total value is over $500, but you’ll pay less than 1/5 of that.
Today you can join for the low price of…
$97 (One-Time Fee)
You’ve followed systems to advance in your career and profession.
You’ve followed systems to save those hard earned dollars to be able to do what you want in what experts are now calling “The Third Phase” of life.
But nobody has put together a system to help you through this process of designing your ideal retirement lifestyle.
Don’t miss out on your chance to have me personally help guide you through the process.